Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Place I Would Like To Go!


A place in the United States I would like to go to is California. I have never been there before but there are people I know who have. I have heard it is so beautiful. It is warm and sunny all the time. There is great shopping, eating, and plenty of beaches to go to. There are also movie sets and tours around L.A. you can go on. Also, an old friend moved there a few years ago and I could visit and they could show us all the sights. One other reason I would like to go there is to go to all of the different dance conventions. In California they have so many great teachers to take class from that you can't here or many other places. I would love to take class from the choreographers I look up to. It would be a great experience to go to California to see and do all that is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment